Sito web ConTe.it - Gruppo assicurativo Admiral Group plc
This is an exciting opportunity for someone currently working within a business intelligence environment. If you are an experienced Analyst looking to take on a challenge, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Senior Data Analyst in the Advanced Analytics Team, you will assist in overseeing a variety of key business processes, to improve effectivess and efficiency through the use of data.
- Become an established point of contact from all parts of the business
- Build knowledge of the data held and its structure, as well as the systems in which it is held
- Liaise with third party suppliers where applicable
- Work in a manner that aligns with timelines, budgets and quality expectations.
- Investigate new techniques to improve insights and efficiency of processes within the department
- Liaise with stakeholders in other departments to ensure their analytical needs are fully met
- Suggest data driven changes to processes and procedures across different departments in the business
Skills and experience
A degree in Maths, Statistics, IT, Science or equivalent.
A background of working with large amounts of data.
Good knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling.
A minimum of 2-4 years experience with an analytical software package (SAS & SQL, Hadoop/HiveQL, R, skills preferred but not essential).
Experience of effective ownership of multiple projects of varying scale.
Ability to present findings to a non-technical audience, both through regular reporting and in meetings and presentations.
Experience of working in insurance services preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.conte.it/posizioni-aperte/data-scientist/ →